Wherever you go, the Wavlink AC1200 wireless range extender lets you increase the reach of your current wireless network.For the sole purpose of improving and improving the reliability of your current network, four antennas are arranged in a special and patented uniform arrangement. You can gradually expand your wireless network with the AC1200 dual-band range extender. Its highly compact size and practical design make deployment simple. Furthermore, because of its streamlined design, it blends in perfectly with the interior design of your house or office. You are able to connect all of your devices from all over in your house thanks to the high-performance antennas. Additionally, your router and the Wavlink AC1200 extender setup can connect wirelessly.As a result, it starts increasing the signals from your router right away.
How to setup Wavlink AC1200 extender using wps
Follow the steps mentioned below to install the Wavlink AC1200 using the WPS method:
- Connect a power outlet to the Wavlink AC1200.
- Watch for the extension to switch on by flashing the solid blue light.
- Hold down the extension’s WPS button right now.
- Press the WPS button on the wireless router or modem to complete the configuration.
- The AC1200 should not be disconnected while the extender’s LED is blinking.
- The Wavlink AC1200 WPS setup is now finished.
- The WIFI repeater’s power, client, device, and WPS lights all turn solid green.
- Wherever the weak signals are, install the Wavlink extender. Ensure that your WiFi is connected properly.
Note: If you need any assistance regarding your wavlink AC1200 wifi extender so contact our technician or visit the official website that is ap.setup.
How can I install Wavlink AC1200 wifi Range Extender?
Follow these steps to connect the Wavlink AC1200 extender using a web browser:
- Your AC1200 Range Extender needs to be connected to a power outlet.
- Your extension must now be in recurring mode.
- Go to your tablet’s or laptop’s WIFI settings.
- then look for the Wavlink-N network and connect to it.
- After creating a link to the extender network, launch any web browser, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- Enter 192.168.10.1 or wifi.wavlink.com in the address field.
- The Wavlink AC1200 setup page is displayed.
- As indicated on the screen, connect your extender to your home network.
How can I reset my Wavlink AC1200 Dual-Band WiFi Extender?
- Before resetting the Wavlink AC1200, plug it into an outlet.
- After turning on the extender’s power led light.
- Look for a toothpick or a paperclip.
- For a further 10 to 15 seconds, press and hold the reset button before letting go.
- The power led’s light is currently glowing amber, so you must wait until it fully turns green.
- The extension has now been successfully reset to its factory default settings.
- You must go via the Wavlink AC1200 setup process to reinstall the WiFi extender.
How can I set up my Wavlink AC1200 for WiFi on wavlink.com?
- To start setting up, connect the AC1200 WIFI extender to an electrical outlet.
- Check to see if the extra button has the repeater mode chosen.
- Once the extender’s power led light is turned on.
- On any wireless device, access the WIFI settings menu to connect to the Wavlink network.
- After connecting, launch any web browser and enter wifi.wavlink.com in the address bar..
- You have reached the setup group for the Wavlink AC1200 extender.
- Follow the instructions displayed on the screen to connect your Wavlink WIFI AC1200 Dual-band repeater to your home wifi network or modem.
Troubleshooting steps for Wavlink AC1200 range extender
- Users of some IP 192.168.10.1 gates are banned from using the WPS button by default. If you are unable to connect using the WPS button, you can configure your extender using the setup managerial website of your extender.
- Make sure your wireless router is nearby where you have installed your extension. If not, your network growth will function very differently. It should be at least one metre away from your router for optimal performance.
- Away from any electronic interference devices, place your extension. Avoid using things like Bluetooth devices, cordless phones, microwaves, and baby monitors.
Leave a Reply